Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pics

Hello all!

1. New pics are up- on the left side of the blog. Explanations for Hebron forthcoming. I'm just slow.

2. I need more than another month here. I need more than another six.

3. There are an exuberant number of self-proclaimed know-it-alls here and its driving me crazy. No, you are not the leader that has been missing. No, you will not bring both sides to their senses. No, being an American 'with perspective' does not make you better apt to do so. So stop talking about it. Please. I'm an idealist, really, but the swoop-in-and-save-you mentality gets no one anywhere. Learn, understand, play whatever small role works for you in activism, research, or interest- but stop telling me how you can fix it. Go do something.

Or let me know when Abbas and Netanyahu want you to sit down for tea. Then you can tell me to stuff it.

4. Gypsies rock. They have been discriminated against for generations because everyone else was jealous. Khalas.



Disclaimer: Take this post as me blowing off steam.

1 comment: