Saturday, May 23, 2009

AHHHHHHHHH

I GOT INVITED TO THEIR HOME!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! AND THEY TOLD ME I'M WELCOME ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!! I GOT FOOD AND HUGS AND KISSES AND I'M GOING TO MEET THE MAYOR OF JERUSALEM AND TO VISIT THE GYPSY COMMUNITIES IN THE WEST BANK AND IN CONTACT WITH MEMBERS OF THE BOARD!!!!!!!

This is a big deal for me, if you didn't catch that....Before the last two days, I was getting anxious about things falling into place, if I would actually be able to pull this off. But its okay, its going to work. Maybe not exactly the way I saw it--but its going to happen.

Mk that's all for now- Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats.

    and yea.

    i sincerely hope if u read the comments you know EXACTLY what i am thinking at the moment.

    congrats tho! that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete